Kyle and I recently joined Patrick O’Shaughnessy on the Invest Like the Best podcast. Patrick is a great interviewer who approaches this space with a skeptical investor’s mindset. You can listen to it here.
I highly recommend this episode if you are interested in learning more about the different viewpoints in crypto investing.
We had a wide ranging conversation on topics including:
- Paths to Tens of Trillions: Store of Value or Utility Hypothesis?
- Moneyness as an emergent phenomenon
- The new design space enabled by smart contract platforms
- Network effects of peer-to-peer digital cash vs. digital gold
- The n-dimensional tradeoff space of various platforms
- Challenges of investing in open-source protocols
- Opportunities for the tokenization of securities